Below you will find our store policies that are important to know when you visit:
- The signs on the walls and the display furniture in the FFF Section are not for sale. There are also pieces in some vendor's booths that marked NFS, which means they are not for sale. They are typically used for display or decor in the booth.
- We do have a if you break it, we respectfully request you buy it policy. Each of the items displayed in our store are the property of the store and or a vendor. Those items have been bought and paid for by the owner and have a cost associated with them so if you break them it is only right you compensate the owner for them. We understand accidents happen but we go out of our way to design a store layout that is shopper friendly and easy to navigate, which should mitigate any accidental damage.
- Parents for the safety of your children please keep them with you at all times. We have many fragile, potentially dangerous and in some case expensive items throughout the store. Many of these items are not suitable for a child to pick-up, play with or carry around. For their safety and to reduce any chance of breakage we respectfully ask you do not let them run free in the store.
- All Sales are Final - due to the nature of our business, we do not accept returns. With the exception of vendor FFF, who sells all new product. If the product is returned in like new condition in a reasonable time frame you can exchange it for a like item or receive store credit. We do not offer money back returns. *- See Non-Working or Defective below.
- Layaway - We offer layaway with 20% of the purchase price paid up front along with the sales tax. This portion of the payment is non-refundable. You will have 30 days to pay off your balance due and pick up the item. In the event you do not complete the transaction in the 30 day layaway period the down payment is forfeited and the item will be placed back on the floor.
- Holds - We can at the store's discretion hold an item on the floor for you with no money down for a period of 1 business day. At the end of the day the hold will be removed and the item will be back available for sale.
- Checks - We do accept personal checks, as long as you have a driver's license and are willing to present it at time of check-out. There will be a $35.00 returned check fee in the event a check does not clear.
- Credit Cards - We accept all major credit cards including Visa, MC, Amex and Discover. There is no additional charge for using a credit card but we do ask that your total purchase exceed $5.00 to use a card.
- Paypal - We accept Paypal payments.
- Non-Working or Defective Items - Vendors are required to test their items and mark them AS-IS or Not Working if they do not function. It is common in our industry to sell clocks, watches etc that are not working. We can test items for you at the front counter previous to check out and will do so if you ask. In the event you purchase an item that is not working or non-functional and it was not marked as such we will be happy to refund your purchase price.
- Items missing a price tag - Unfortunately, items that are missing a tag, we will be unable to sell. Each item has a code that is associated with the vendor who owns the item. If the price tag is missing or has been removed we can not sell the item because we will not know which vendor to apply the sale to. We will do our best to find a price for you if we are able.
- We reserve the right to ask any individual, group or party to leave the store at any time.
- Lastly, we do have surveillance camera's in the store and will work with local authorities to prosecute any person or persons to the full extent of the law in any case of theft or property damage.